Wednesday, February 27, 2008

About Me - Extended Version

I love accessories. I love simplicity. I love unique pieces of jewellery that spice up mundane outfit. I love no-frills, no-brainer co-ordinated pieces. I love to just grab any pieces in my jewellery box, clasp it and look stylish and polish.

Butterfly Cocoon Jewels is my hobby, my channel of creativity to bring forth originality, eye catching quirky pieces that are timeless and easy to wear. Pieces are lovingly and thoughtfully created to be enjoyed and cherished by each fabulous unique self. Designs vary with the passage of time, highly influenced by season of feelings and trends.

I hate repeating design and as such all pieces are strictly one-off pieces unless you have chosen something from the Designer's Closet which would means only 2 people in the entire world would have it, that is You and Me! Cheers!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for visiting my store! Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

No comments: